Generate 9x more leads and close more sales NOW using…

by Empire Research Group

generate more qualified leads
For the first time ever, you can have your very own Core Story™ with our new Ultimate Sales Machine package!
Unfortunately, this isn’t for everyone. We only select applicants who will truly benefit from the new Ultimate Sales Machine package, ones that will bring in an ROI that far outweighs the initial investment into our system.
Read This Before 
Going ANY Further
From The Desk of Amanda Holmes 
CEO, Chet Holmes International 
Ever since my father, Chet Holmes, passed in 2012 and I started leading the company, it’s been my mission to figure out how to adapt the timeless Core Story™ method into modern day technologies. 


Taking the power of the Core Story™ and delivering it to your clients in a systematic way will transform your business. 

It has for ours! Once we implemented this same strategy at Chet Holmes International, we started closing deals with more ease thanks to our new Core Story™ approach. 
A sneak peek inside the why this works...
Regardless of your product or service, if you lead your marketing and sales efforts by talking about you, your product or your service, you’re only reaching 3% of your potential marketing and leaving 97% on the table.      

If you break down the buyers pyramid, 6-7% of your market is open to buying what you offer, but not currently looking, while the other 90% are divided into three nearly equal categories:
  • Not really thinking about it right now.
  • Thinking they’re not interested (but they might be if you did a good job at presenting to them).
  • They KNOW they’re not interested.
Research and market data done through your Core Story™ opens up the buying pyramid, appealing to your entire target market. In today’s world, you MUST stop selling and start educating! 

We live in a digital age where your prospects are researching an average of 5 pieces of content before contacting your company. (Especially among the emerging generations who pull out their phones to find out everything about you online). They’ve lost trust in you, your sales people, and are looking for evidence that you can be reliable. If you gain your client’s trust and build a rapport, you are already 60% of the way to your sale. You can have your competition educate them, or you can have a personalized system lead them through to the journey to the buy.   
Don't Just Take Our Word For It...
See what others have said about their experience!
"You guys blew my mind the very first meeting to discuss my core story. It usually takes me weeks to train a new salesman to understand my business and yet you and your team were on point after only minutes. You got it!…You got the big picture of what I wanted to express and even had your own ideas immediately of what we should be expressing to my potential clients, which again were on point. Only true professionals could do that…  The interaction between members of your team and how everything kept moving forward is something I brag to my friends about…Our sales team now has a tool that is second to none… I can tell you that there is no question it has already paid for itself and will continue to do so over and over. That’s pretty good for one week! Yep. Today we signed a contract on a $700,000 claim that I knew we would never have gotten if it was not for the Core Story… Education, education, education, education and we were the only ones left standing."
CEO, Loss Analytics
Troy Payne
Meet Jessica,
Your next prospect...
  • Found your company and opted into the stadium pitch. 
  • Over the next week, she was introduced to you and your company.
  • Learned valuable market data that cemented her decision to work with you, positioning you as the top authority in the space.
  • Engaged with your content and learned valuable insights into her "problems" that you are going to fix. 
  • When she talked to the sales rep for the first time, she was already prepared to become a client. 
  • And all of this was because of Core Story!
This is your defining moment.
97% of buyers choose a product because the business has more knowledge of the solution than the competition.
Copyright 2023 Chet Holmes International™. All rights reserved.
Copyright 2023 Chet Holmes International™. 
All rights reserved.