Use market research wrapped within the Core Story™ sales model to stop selling and start educating!
Only 3% of your target market is looking to buy right now!
Regardless of your product or service, by leading with product data, features and benefit selling techniques, you will only appeal to 3% of your target market at any given time. Of the other 97%, 6-7% are open to it, but not currently looking, while the other 90% are divided into three nearly equal categories:
- Not really thinking about it right now.
- Think they're not interested (but might be, if you did a good job at presenting to them.)
- They KNOW they're not interested.
The Core Story opens up the buying pyramid, appealing to your entire target market
by using market data, rather than just product data.
Knowledge is Power and by using the Core Story you can:
- Build rapport and trust that positions you strategically above your competitors.
- Be positioned as an expert in the eyes of your clients.
- Dramatically upgrade the "influence" you'll have by offering solutions
- Show sourced market data that helps solve your prospects' problems
- Build in a sense of urgency to dramatically reduce the sales cycle
- Establish a consistent message that can catapult your brand awareness and foster a positive and credible image