Use Market Research to Stop Selling and Start Educating
Knowledge is Power!
- Build rapport and trust that positions you strategically above your
- Be positioned as an expert in the eyes of your clients.
- Dramatically upgrade the "influence" you'll have offering solutions.
- Show sourced market data that helps solves your prospects problems.
- Build in a sense of urgency to decrease the sales cycle.
- Establish a consistent message that can catapult your brand awareness.
Business Market Research and the Power of the Core Story™ Makes the Difference
- By the time a consumer reaches 65, they have seen over 2 million commercials. That is the equivalent of watching advertising 7 days a week, 8 hours a day for 6 straight years
- In 1965, consumers recalled 34% of commercials they had seen. In 1990, that number had dropped to 8%. And by 2007, consumers could barely name 2 commercials that they had seen in a given day
- In 1960, advertisers spent $107 per consumer for their ads. In 2009, they spent over $1257 per consumer for their ads (1200% increase)
Traditional selling costs much more than ever before and businesses are paying more for much less. The trends are obvious and businesses need to do something different to stand out from the competition.
Education Based Marketing
Whether you are building your core story™ or simply looking to put together your collateral material, everything is more powerful with research. The more knowledgeable you are about your industry and the trends going on in it, the more strategic you can be in taking market share.
Are the following things important to you or your business?
- Be positioned as an expert in the eyes of your clients?
- Dramatically increase the influence you have with your clients?
- Get people to buy more, more often?
- Show critical industry data that makes having your product more important?
- Have the client seeking your information rather than ignoring it?
"Research increases your knowledge and knowledge is power."
Embark today on a journey to understand how educational marketing and a compelling
Core Story™ can dramatically increase your business revenues.